2013年10月27日日曜日

NARUTO and NINJA

 When I talk with my foreigner friends, we sometimes talk about Japanese anime. And I always ask them which anime is famous in your country. They often answer One piece, dragon ball, draemon and NARUTO.

 I sometimes think why NARUTO is famous and popular??  I think one of the reason why is NARUTO is a story of Ninja. Ninja is a typical Japanese classic culture as well as Samurai and Geisya. Ninja is mysterious very much. It makes people feel exciting and cool.

 But some foreigner make a misunderstanding about Ninja. My italian friends said to me, 'Hey, ryo. How do you think that Ninja can use magic??' then, I answered, 'hey, they cannnot use magic, they are just a human and not magician' When he knew the truth, he looked like disappointed.

 So, maybe many foreigner think ninja is like a naruto. Of course, they have knowlege of chemical, Phamacy, astonomy and trick. But unfortunately, they cannot radiate flame or walk on water surface.

 By the way, the italian friend also said, 'In italy, some people believe many japanese people's ancestors are ninja, and there are some ninja in Japan today.' I dont know whether they really think so or not.

so, are my ancestors Ninja? the answer is NO in my case. and I dont have any friends of Ninja.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿